Travis' Abs Diet Challenge

***First Time Visitors***
Click Here!

_____________________


Monday, May 02, 2005

Halfway point
  by Travis

Today marks the official halfway point in our six week dietary adventure. I, for one, am pleased with the progress so far, both personal and the group as a whole. Everyone has been doing great, and I couldn't be happier.

I've cut down my portion sizes a bit so they're more in line with the book's suggestions (I was downing entire smoothies in a sitting) and I've noticed a marked difference. I lost somewhere between 1 and 2 pounds this week and feel much leaner (I've got a four-pack coming to the surface). I'm really excited to see what the next 3 weeks hold!

2 Comments:

  • When I make the Ultimate smoothie, it turns out to be 32oz, not 24 oz. Am I doing something wrong? Or is everyone seeing this? As far as smoothies go, we couldn't have picked a better time to do the diet since Strawberries are in season and are dirt cheap.

    As for my progress so far, getting braces, going to vegas, and getting 4 teeth pulled is slowing my progress, even though I think I'm still making progress. I'll probably be doing another 6 weeks after we are done so I can do the "program" without distractions.

    By Blogger Michael Ma, at 4:13 PM  

  • Ah that makes sense. Now I don't feel so bad downing 16oz of shake every morning and night. :)

    By Blogger Michael Ma, at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home