Travis' Abs Diet Challenge

***First Time Visitors***
Click Here!

_____________________


Saturday, April 16, 2005

Damn you Orowheat!
  by Michael Ma

Ok...who knew.. So I went to Costco today to pick up some whole wheat bread. I've been getting whole wheat by Orowheat for like the longest time. Walking towards the register, I read the ingredient. First one on there...? High Frutose Corn Syrup. Boo! So I went to get some whole wheat bread at Trader Joes. They are using HFCS as a cheap substitute for honey. Shame on you Orowheat!

I also went to Henrys to pick up a whole flat of strawberries for $2.59. I think they didn't charge me correctly at the counter, or I missed the 2 for 1 sign. I didn't complain. I cut the tops of most of my strawberries to make strawberry banana smoothies later. With a splash of OJ and strawberry-banana protein powder from Glutapro, it (with milk, yogurt, ice) it tastes identical to strawberries wild from jamba juice. But less carbs and more protein.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home