Travis' Abs Diet Challenge

***First Time Visitors***
Click Here!

_____________________


Monday, April 18, 2005

1 week down, 5 to go
  by Michael Ma

I can't believe that one week has already passed. I thought I'd surprise myself and wait until we are done with the diet to jump on the scale again, but i said, what they heck, let's just see what's going on. So 5 days into the diet on Friday, I got on my body fat sacle, and wow I was pleasantly surprised. I had lost 1.8 lbs, and about 1.1% of body fat. I like what I'm seeing! It definitely got me motivated to try even harder and keep pushing forward. Considering that I haven't even seen 1% improvement over the last 6 months in the gym for me, this definitely is the step in the right direction.

I've been following the book very strictly, and doing everything optional. Unfotunately I just got braces, and that's gonna impact my fresh fruits, vegetables, and nuts consumption. Good thing we got smooties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home