Travis' Abs Diet Challenge

***First Time Visitors***
Click Here!

_____________________


Friday, April 15, 2005

Day 5
  by Travis

It's almost been a week and, so far, everyone seems to be doing really well. The transition onto this eating plan has been pretty smooth for me. The only downsides are getting up a little earlier in the morning to allow time to make breakfast and lunch and having to clean the blender repeatedly.

On the plus side, I'm starting to feel a little leaner. I think, for me, that is primarily from cutting a lot of sodium out of my diet. I'm definitely eating more fruits and vegetables, which I also feel good about. The workouts are also going well for me and I'm glad I finally found something to force me to change up my routine.

With the weekend just ahead of us I'm sure many of you are already planning out your cheat meal. What temptation have you been resisting all week that you're going to indulge in?

1 Comments:

  • I had spacers put in my teeth, and I can't chew on a freakin' broccoli. Even the spring roll might be a challenge. I just might have to do some pho and spring rolls again as my cheat meal.

    By Blogger Michael Ma, at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home