Travis' Abs Diet Challenge

***First Time Visitors***
Click Here!

_____________________


Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The Challenge
  by Travis

If late-night infomercials, crazy diet pills and magazine covers have taught us nothing else, it's that we'd all like to have "a sexy waistline and rock-hard abs." But, the real question is, is such a physique truly obtainable without starvation and an airbrush?

With summer just around the corner, I have decided that now is as good a time as any to try to uncover that elusive six-pack. In researching a means to success in this endeavor, I happened upon the Abs Diet. The most appealing thing about the Abs Diet, is that it is less of a diet and more of a proposed lifestyle. Capitalizing on common sense, healthy eating and an active way of life, it seeks to help its participants shed fat and feel better both mentally and physically. From what I've seen and read, many people (including a close friend of mine) have had very positive results following this plan.

There is no better motivation than to be held accountable by others. Therefore, in an effort to help keep me on track and motivated, I'm extending an invitation to participate alongside me as I take on this six week plan. Not only that, but I'm challenging you to make better progress than I will. As such, I'm offering up a $50 gift certificate to any eating establishment (and a newfound boost of confidence) to the person that has the most success on this undertaking. The only catch is that you have to beat me.

I will post my thoughts and progress on this webpage for people to follow along and to hopefully be motivated by my success. If you choose to do this with me, I will provide you with the ability to make comments as well as post your own impressions, thoughts and experiences on the webpage.

In order to give everyone enough time to purchase the book and familiarize themselves with the plan, the challenge will officially start on April 11th. That should get us all in good shape for Memorial Day.

If you would like to do this with me, send me an email and I will provide instructions for posting to the website and more information on the challenge. If you're looking for an excuse to make a change, this is it.

Rules and judging criteria are provided here.

1 Comments:

  • Note that the ABS Diet Challenge has come and gone. I still encourage everyone to try to meet their weightloss goals, however. If you have any questions, please send them to me!

    -T-

    By Blogger Travis, at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home