Travis' Abs Diet Challenge

***First Time Visitors***
Click Here!

_____________________


Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Day 3
  by Travis

The Mas Macho Meatballs turned out nicely, last night. I ended up using ground turkey instead of ground beef, so they may have ended up a little drier than they should have. I also substituted oatmeal for the saltines. I put the meatballs in a couple of whole-wheat hotdog buns with a little mozzarella cheese. Ate about half the batch last night and I finished up the rest today for lunch. I'm still quite full two hours later.

Haven't decided what I'm going to do for dinner tonight, but the post dinner snack will definitely be a smoothie. Since we're playing poker tonight, and 3 of us are doing the diet, I'm going to make up some extra for everyone else.

Rest day, today, so no workout for me today (with the exception of my arms, as I drag pots all night long).

2 Comments:

  • I made the meatballs with 4% fat ground beef with the saltines, and they were like the fluffiest meatballs ever. I had to be gentle with them so that they didn't fall apart while I was browning them in the pan. I didn't fine chop the onions, so that was a bit of a hassle. next time, I'm gonna mince the onions.

    By Blogger Michael Ma, at 1:38 PM  

  • Speaking of onions, definitely cut the amount called for in the recipe by half.

    By Blogger Travis, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home