Travis' Abs Diet Challenge

***First Time Visitors***
Click Here!

_____________________


Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My First Impressions
  by Michael Ma

I don't know about everyone else, but this diet is turning out to be more fun than hard work. At the gym, I'm following the recommended workouts which is bringing a lot of variety to my stale workout routine. In the kitchen, I had never made a smoothie before, but now I can't wait to get creative with my own concoctions of fruits in the blender. I'll be honest, I've never used a blender before this diet either. Not being a big drinker, I never needed to make a margarita. For meals, all the recipies are for things that I had never eaten before. Eating something new and different on a daily basis is really awesome. I'm looking forward to trying every recipie in the book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home