Travis' Abs Diet Challenge

***First Time Visitors***
Click Here!

_____________________


Thursday, April 07, 2005

Green Tea Recommendations
  by Michael Ma

The book recommends a lot of green tea, and I thought I'd offer some suggestions. I've tried probably 20+ brands of green teas. As healthy as green tea is (and you can enjoy it knowing its good for you), the taste of green tea was never something I used to look forward to every morning. Some taste like straight up sea weed (salt is used to expediate the dehydrating process). Luckily, I managed to find one that i can actually enjoy and found myself looking forward to. It was the Yogi Tea Organic Green Tea. I'm not sure if I bought a flavored one. I might have gotten the Simply Green one, but found that there was a hint of ginger in there which added very subtle sweetness which curbed the bitterness of green teas. There is a new Lemon Ginger one which sounds pretty good. I believe you can find it at Whole Foods, but I'm sure a lot of grocery stores also carries them.

http://www.yogitea.com/Green-Tea/Green.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home