Travis' Abs Diet Challenge

***First Time Visitors***
Click Here!

_____________________


Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Last Supper
  by Travis

We're under a week and it's nearly crunch time (no pun intended). While eating is not totally restricted on this plan, there will obviously be some things that we'll all have to give up. During these last few days are there any final indulgences that you guys are squeezing in?

For me, I treated myself to some bulgogi at lunch today and I have the last of the Girl Scout cookies to polish off. Bye-bye yummy trans-fats.

1 Comments:

  • I think on Sunday, I'll have to get a spring roll, pho (#16), then some boba. cause I won't be having those in a single meal for the next 6 weeks, even though they go so well together.

    By Blogger Michael Ma, at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home