Travis' Abs Diet Challenge

***First Time Visitors***
Click Here!

_____________________


Tuesday, January 31, 2006

By the Numbers
  by Travis

Had an almost perfect week, last week; made it to the gym on four of the days and did some cardio for the other three. I say it was almost perfect because of a couple eating snafus (which may have included the consumption of a beer or two). Of more interest, is an actual progress report. So far, I've manage to gain a little over four pounds, of which two to three are muscle (if I've done my math correctly, using an increase in BF% of about 1%). All measurements were taken on the same scale, in the evening.

While shopping over the weekend, it occurred to me that I'm going through quite a bit of food on a weekly basis. Every week, I consume:
2/3 jar of peanut butter
1 carton of eggs
1 loaf of bread
1 gallon of milk
1 bag of oranges
2-3 lbs of lean meat
1 lb of spinach
5 Apples
5 containers of yogurt
½ of a large container of yogurt (smoothies)
1 bag of frozen blueberries
½ lb protein powder
plus a bunch of other miscellaneous food items

3 Comments:

  • holy smokes, that's a lot of PB!

    I forgot to take my before pictures, or even weigh myself. Oops. So 2 weeks into it, I'm 158.6 lbs. I'm gonna have to double check on my body fat scale tonight but I think I'm down 1% body fat when I got on it this morning.

    By Blogger Michael Ma, at 11:03 AM  

  • um, I would say losing 1% BF in a week is really good...

    By Blogger Travis, at 1:26 PM  

  • Nice work! Keep it up!

    By Blogger Travis, at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home