Travis' Abs Diet Challenge

***First Time Visitors***
Click Here!

_____________________


Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's all coming back to me
  by Travis

Transitioning back into the Abs Diet eating routine has gone seamlessly for me, so far. Having removed all of the non-Abs Diet friendly foods from my fridge and pantry, I went shopping on Sunday afternoon in an effort to reload those voids with healthier choices. Considering the amount of food I bought, I was pleasantly surprised to note that the cost was much lower than what I had anticipated. A nice reminder that while eating healthy may cost a little more, it's not going to break the bank. Besides, when compared to the cost of an unhealthy lifestyle, there simply is no comparison.

Today will be my first day back in the gym. I hate going to the gym for the first three weeks in January because I'm forced to deal with all of the New Year's resolutioners. That aside, my plan is to follow the Abs Diet routine for today and Friday and then to switch over to my workout routine next week. Ideally, I plan on hitting the gym on MWF and doing cardio TTh.

1 Comments:

  • I am a reader of Joe's Blog as well, and I saw the link to yours, (I am Jason MyAbsDietBlog on Joe's site) this is a great site, i'll be following along to watch your progress

    http://myabsdietblog.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Jason, at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home