Travis' Abs Diet Challenge

***First Time Visitors***
Click Here!

_____________________


Wednesday, May 25, 2005

And I'm Spent...
  by Travis

Well, I made it. It was a pretty quick six weeks and, overall, I'm pleased with the results. I dropped about a pound and lost 2% body fat and I can see most of my abs. I'll throw some pictures up in the coming days. If you'd like to partake in the contest, let me know and send me your pics and stats before the end of next week (6/3/05).

From here, my plan is continue following the general guidelines of the diet and to keep incorporating as many of the powerfoods into my diet as possible. The smoothies will definitely remain a staple in my diet; couldn't ask for an easier, healthy, quick-to-prepare meal!

How'd everyone else do?

3 Comments:

  • I'm down 7.5 lbs and 3.1% body fat. I was super good in not missing a day at the gym, but did average 1 full on cheat meal and 2 semi cheat meals a week.

    I'm absolutely in love with the abs diet ultimate smoothie! I look forward to it in the morning, and as my last meal of the day. I think the secret to it is the organic penut butter from costco, the glutapro dark chocolate whey protein powder from Nutri-Sport. I've made it with a roasted penut butter from ralphs and other chocolate whey powders and it wasn't good.

    For this week off week, I'm cutting out the light cardio, and doing only 2 light circuits to give my body a break and well deserved rest. Then I'll be right back at it starting this upcoming Tuesday with some different exercises. I'm gonna try really hard to get to the gym in the morning before work, rather than go to the gym late at night. Although I might have done that only 3 times within the last 500 trips to the gym, I think its absolutely worth the effort to make it to the gym in the mornings after reading some success stories in the abs diet forum in the men's health website.

    So if anyone is interested in continuing the program (I'm offcially restarting Tuesday May 31st, right after memorial day), just give a shout and we can all continue to make posts here to help eachother keep going.

    By Blogger Michael Ma, at 12:52 PM  

  • Um, no one actually emailed me their results and pics, so I guess I win by default?

    I'll reopen the contest for another week; send me your info at sendtravismail@yahoo.com

    Good luck!

    By Blogger Travis, at 9:51 AM  

  • So technically, I can send in my pics, and win if Jason doesn't send them to you? :)

    By Blogger Michael Ma, at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home